Posts by ccccsales

Another option. Create file '99-mac-address.rules' in 'udev.rules.d' subfolder under 'configfiles' folder. Use the following format within rules file. Label your mac's as you like.

SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="wlan0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address D8:FC:93:6F:29:01"
    SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="eth0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address D8:FC:93:6F:29:02"

Is installtointernal meant to work with this? On both this and afl1's Krypton builds I get the message "filesystem corruption has been detected!" after the process completes and reboots. It appears to be working fine from an SD. I'm on a Beelink Mini MXIII with gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb.

Boot again from SD and run installtointernal again. I have the same with my device x96.

Device: x96 2GB /16GB
    Don't have a working microSD
    Wrote image to USB and tried both usb ports, will not boot from it.
    Tried updating from zip, receive error:
    expecting string, got value type 2
    E: Error in /udisk/LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-update.zip
    (Status 7)

Installation aborted

EDIT: Trying the updated 'fix' version from Oct 15. I was trying the Oct 13 release of .008.
    EDIT: Same issue. I'm going to try booting from USB again.
    [hr]
    Update

Was able to boot from USB and LE seemed to work. I then copied the appropriate dtb to boot partition and rebooted. Then SSH in and installtointernal. Now I am receiving ...automatic repair attempt continuing

bad magic number in super=block

fsck failed. Your sysmte is broken beyond repair
    reinstall LibreELEC

Im going to attempt with dtb that was included in image this time around. I'm not sure what the side effects will be.
    [hr]
    Ok. I found that my device tree rename to dtb.img did not stick. So i fixed that. Reattempted installtointernal. Success and boots fine. I noticed that the system makes a backup of device tree. But it's 8 times the size of the 212-2g one. What does this mean? Did it write the correct one?