Posts by Bossman74

Sure that it didn't update? You can check the Operating System version at System->System info->Summary: Operating System ... Version: ...

I assume you are talking about a windows network. Try rebooting your pc and they probably will appear again. Important is that Samba is activated on the devices. You could also try to access to a single device through the windows explorer with \\device-name or \\device-ip.

I'm at work now, I'll check when I get home in 4hrs ;)

Thanks for the tip, I managed to connect with \\device-name from work and if I look in the update folder, the .zip file is still there, should it be gone if it updated normally ?

Just to confirm, bluetooth works on my S89-H!

Also I tried updating to your last version by copying the LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-7.0.2-1.zip file into the update folder and rebooted the box. I didn't update and reboot by itself, so I rebooted it again and still no joy.

Another unrelated issue is now I can see my boxes on my network, yesterday I could see them as other "computers" on my network, but today they're gone, anybody know how to make them "visible" again ?

I came over from another forum and I must say drieschel helped me with my Vega S89-H (S802H), and he's right there should be a forum for our devices, I'm sure there's a lot of them that could benefit from installing LibreELEC ! I love my box even more now !