Posts by Raze42

thread-957.htmlThe log is not complete....

enable debug logging at systems settings->system->logging->enable debug logging
    and try to reproduce your issue. After that ssh in and do:

pastebinit /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

and get us the URL you got back

And there should be 7.90.003 available now...you should also try that and see if your problem is fixed already

Thanks. In trying to reproduce this error in 7.90.003, I've come across another problem which i've posted here: LibreELEC

Cheers,

~Raze

I've just installed 7.90.003 on my RPi 3.

The only addon I have installed is Emby for Kodi (beta version 2.2.14 - however i have also tried with the current stable version of 2.2.10 and get the same behaviour.

While Emby is attempting to populate my library, the system freezes and eventually reboots itself. It doesn't appear to be based on any specific media and it hangs on a different file every time.

debug log (hopefully i've done this correctly this time) - i've used kodi.old.log because of the crash: fFUH

I'm not sure if this is a LibreELEC issue or an Emby issue. I'm going to post on the Emby forums as well.

Edit: I also should note, that I had the same setup under 7.90.002 and didn't come across this issue.

Edit 2: I have also just noticed that it seems I'm getting the Raspberry Pi power warning in the top right of my screen. It is not consistent, but is flickering on and off close to when the crash occurs. I am using a proper power supply purchased in a Canakit.

Cheers,

~Raze