Posts by ciccio

When playing a video using libreelec, as soon as the video finishes the PC serving the video goes to sleep immediately without even giving time to look for something else to watch.

It did it on mey previous PC, and when I changed my PC, I thought it might go away, but nope!

Are there any settings in Librelec that could be causing this?

Hi. I’m running LEIA and I have white noise when using the analogue output through the amplifier.

I’ve tried changing various settings but get no change.

I do notice that if I reboot, it goes silent for a while but then when it starts to load the OS the white noise appears again. Could it just be the hardware? I’m running RasPi2

Hi. I’m running LEIA and I still have this white noise when using the analogue output through the amplifier.

I’ve tried changing various settings but get no change.

I do notice that if I reboot, it goes silent for a while but then when it starts to load the operating system the white noise appears again. Could it just be the hardware? I’m running RasPi2

I recently moved home, and ended up moving broadband provider too. Using my desktop computer, I can load up Kodi, and using Nord VPN I can connect to various streams. For this conversation, covenant and Kodi live TV.

For both of these repos. I can stream and watch TV without any issues but always on my desktop computer.

Now let’s switch to RasPi and LibreElec.

I have VPN manager by Zomboided installed, and the system appears to be connected to the Internet via Nord VPN.

However whenever I try to connect to any streams I either get no streams available, or just error see log. I cannot see any special configuration for the VPN manager, but the whole thing is now driving me nuts.

One last thing, the Internet connection is wired using devolo adapters. The connection is good, and I can stream anything that is on my PC seamlessly without any stuttering.

Any help would be very much appreciated

I recently changed ISP provider, only to find out that my VPN provider is blocked.

I know this because if I connect to my phone then it all works, and if on my pc i go to Nord VPN web page it’s blocked.

I am using Kodi, VPN Manage for open VPN with Libreelec

Can anybody help me? I feel like I’ve lost my right arm

I recently changed ISP provider, only to find out that my VPN provider is blocked.

I know this because if I connect to my phone then it all works, and if on my pc i go to Nord VPN web page it’s blocked.

I am using Kodi, VPN Manage for open VPN with Libreelec

Can anybody help me? I feel like I’ve lost my right arm:(:(:(