Posts by mrcheese

I really hope you can help me with it.

I'm using latest kszaq 8.2.2.2 but this problem is in all LE builds.

All my movies play fine as long they have DTS or Dolly Digital sound.

When a video has an AAC stream the desynchronization occurs. Something between 100 and 200 ms.

Settings in LE are unchanged. I don't use AMP and passtrough. Just HDMI cable connectted to the TV. Adjust Display Refresh Rate enabled. Disabling it helps but that is not an option.

I will be very grateful for your help.

Please tell me if you need anything I can provide to solve this.

Just installed 8.2.0.1and wondering if anyone knows how to enable both wifi and ethernet at boot.

I need to use local LAN for media, and wifi to connect to scrapers & timeserver. I can enable both and everything works but when I reboot the wifi doesn't automatically reconnect (auto connect is enabled), so I have to manually connect every boot. I tend to leave the box on so it isn't a huge deal, but it would be nice to have them both enabled automatically - anyone know of a way to do that?

I think this behavior is normal. By default the priority has LAN. As long it's connected the WiFi will be disabled.

Thank you very much for all hard work. LE is just amazing!

I just have one question.

My box is set to 1080p. No passthrough. Just TV speakers.

Audio on some videos is slightly out of sync which I can adjust with OSD menu.

But when my box is set to 1080i video is in perfect sync with audio. Great but the picture quality is not as sharp as 1080p.

Why is this happening?