Posts by Gooshy

Hi,

is there any way to force a certain display resolution? Problem is that my S905X isn't capable of displaying the resolution of 3840 × 2160 when it's hooked up to a Soundbar (HDMI IN). Only during the splashscreen when i'm rebooting the box! My only solution to "override" the situation is to boot it up directly on a HDM port of the TV and to replug it into the soundbar after the preferred resolution is set. Downside is that I'm losing CEC-Support because of this "method". Any suggestions?

Is this withe the same HDMI cable & TV input port?

Tried different Ports and Cables, nothing's changed. But now it's working. Had to install/start 8.1.8 first, then update to 8.1.9. Seems a little odd to me, but an "Out of the Box" installation straight to 8.1.9 didn't work for some reason. At least for me!

I'm feel quite comfortable to use the internal storage instead of a seperate MicroSD Card. Cut down expenses, the possibility of a malfunction after quite a lot of Read/Write processes and overall durability. That's the reason why I want to use it.

Hi,

I'm using a Beelink Mini MXIII-II (S905X, 2GB and 16GB eMMC) and it's booting LE 8.1.8 from a MicroSD Card. Everything's working fine, even 4k and HDR. That's one of the main reasons I chose this model in particular. Now I was purchasing the same model, but with 32GB eMMC this time. My aim is to use LE as a 4k/HDR Mediacenter, using RetroPie (more storage for more ROMs) and to ditch Android as a whole. So what I did was to boot from the SD Card (LE 8.1.9) right out of the box and using the "installtointernal" script via SSH. Installation worked well, it's running fine, but I'm not able to change the resolution to UHD. HDR works, but the GUI and the files I'm using seem to be locked at a 1920x1080 resolution. Am I missing something?