Posts by tangoxray

I have a Tanix tx3 mini with the last official firmware from Tanix website (Built version: 20170829). I have tried to boot LE from uSD card and even USB ports (I have tried both ports) without success, it doesn't boot. I have tried different methods, toothpick method, I tried to reboot in recovery method, etc, none of the methods worked.

I'm suspecting this bootloader simply doesn't boot from external medias. For those who can boot from uSD/usb there are any chance to share the bootloader of your official version?

Thanks in advance guys!

Update 1

First of all thank you for your reply kyri

Well in fact what you have proposed in PM I have already tried. It was one of the methods I used initially without success.

And thanks to a user from another forum that sent me his bootloader, I realized that it is not the problem here. I resolved to solder a uart connector to the board and I'm gonna try to log the boot process.

Update 2

After soldering the uart connector on the board and log the boot process I could conclude that I was using the wrong device tree file for my box version. I have picked a different device tree file and it work.

Just for future reference

For those with 1G ram version you should use gxl_p212_1g.dtb

For those with 2G ram version you should use gxl_p212_2g.dtb