Posts by daschaffert

As the Titel explains, I have the latest libreelec installed and now try to get the chrome addon to run. The addon gets installed , but when starting it nothing happens. So I sshed into libreelec and tired to start it from ther. this is the output:

LibreELEC1:/ # chrome-start

/storage/.kodi/addons/browser.chrome/chrome-bin/chrome: error while loading shared libraries: libxcb-dri3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

any help where to get the missing lib?

kind regards

Sebastian

o.k. found something strange ... I looked at the firmwarefiles of libreelec and the firmwarefiles that I downloaded onto my compiling machine.

The strange thing - I thought this are binary files so the filesizes have to be equal ?

... to go on I copied over the firmwarefiles of libreelec to my system and now I also get continuity counter errors on my compiling machine - changing the files back reverts the Problems!

working version: size 40504 dvb-fe-tda10071.fw

failing version: size 43558 dvb-fe-tda10071.fw

Can anyone compile an actual libreelec including the firmware from: Pinnacle PCTV DVB-S2 Stick (460e) - LinuxTVWiki

o.k. I startet now with an stabel Kernel Version: 4.9.47-19-default -- the problem is with this kernel on my OpenSuse System (42.3) I dont have any Problems with continuity counter errors - not a zero one.

Kernel: 4.9.47-19-default (cleanly compiled 20 minutes ago)

tvheadend: 4.2.1

Kodi: 17.3 Git:20170524-147cec4

Since I dont have the problems on my compiling machine I can`t bisect the vanilla Kernel.

CvH thank you for versionnumbers

Hi there,

currently Im running opensuse 42.3 and am willing to bisect the kernel. I have the adapter (

NXP TDA10071) PCTV Systems PCTV 460e.

at the moment im running a self compiled Kernel 4.9.40-rt30-19-default. I compiled tvheadend and tryed running a mux detection and programmviewing without any problems.

Could someone tell be wich is the kernelversion the problems began with ?