Posts by mr.sinc

Hallo,

my ODroid C2 with Libreelec 8.2.5 works without Internet Connection. All Database working is doing on a PC with Internet connection and saved on a MySQL Database on Synolygy NAS. The Thumbnials also saved on the NAS in a SMB Directory on the NAS. The shared Directory works. Access over "add source" is working. The User "kodi" has created on NAS and have the right to write and read on the Thumbnail directory.

The problem is, the ODroid can only displayed all Thumbnails with Internet connection. But why must this be? It has to be dealt with access on "image.tmdb.org". Without acces to this URL the Thumbnails are not or not full displayed.

I have put these lines in the advancessettings.xml

<pathsubstitution>

<substitute>

<from>special://masterprofile/Thumbnails</from>

<to>smb://kodi:[email protected]/public/Thumbnails</to>

</substitute>

</pathsubstitution>

Why the Libreelec still needed access to the internet (specialy "image.tmdb.org") to display Thumbnails?

chewitt. You are my Hero now :)

I knew about that "main.conf" thing but i dont knew how about to change it in the readonly system of libreelec. now the connman is silence. I will test what is going on now without the check.

the config files in the ".config" outdoes the ones in the program directorys?

Many thanks to all people that wanted to help me!

No this is not an DoS attempt. the requetsts come from the Kodi local connman. On every new start kodi sends over 4000 DNS requests to "ipv4.connman.net" because i have blocked the adress. it is absolutely necessary to use connman? i have no wifi only LAN.

Hallo,

how can i disable Conman? Conman generates sometimes Millions of Requests on my DNS Server. I use static IP and have no need in Conman.

I have blocked "ipv4.connman.net" on my DNS Server because i dont want unnecessary connections.

I use Libreelec 8.1.1 on Odroid C2