Posts by Issacbinary

I have tried setting to SMB1 but still the same. I don't scan or add sources from this machine. This machine just has its advancesettings.xml set to mysql on my main machine. All the media is scanned in from the main machine using the IP.

The thing is when I look on file manager I cant see any of my window machines on my network

Ah, thanks Millhouse and mario77. I did not expect anything to change from changing over from openelec, apart from Kodi being upgraded.

I did see the options for SMB2 -> SMB3 but did not realise I am using SMB1.

So I need to enable SMB1 and also add it to sources.xml. I'll try that when I get home.

Thankyou for the help.

Heres the logs.

TFiA

No, I did not do a backup. As it was a new Kodi version, both Libreelec and my on windows machine (the server) I just started fresh and did a new scan.

No username or passwords for the windows share, I can access it fine from my phone and other machines. Plus Libreelec IS reading the mysql database so no networking issues?

Here is what looks to be the relevant part of the kodi.log file.

The strange thing is some fanart and artwork such as posters do display, but mostly not.

Hi all,

I have just did a fresh install of Libreelec after using Openelec for a while.

I have a msql library set up on my my main windows main and have copy over my advancedsettings .xml from my previous Openelec setup.

My librarys all work and correctly show what is in the mysql database (so no networking issues) but nothing will play.

If I try I get the warning "No longer available, do you want to remove from your library".

The full paths of the files as in the db are "smb://IP/path/file.ext" and they are accessible from other machines.

I have changed the workgroup name to match the name used on my network and I have tried enabling and disabling the samba server on Libreelec.

Just wondering if there's anything that I may have missed or is it a known issue?

Thanks

Matt