LibreELEC 126.96.36.199 (Amlogic box, S905x) is the last version of Kodi, what works perfectly with the Sony Wireless Headset, as far as I know. I'm currently using it daily, but of course, the version of Kodi is outdated (16.1).
Hi guys, I had this problem a while ago, but I was able to fix it with this guide. Maybe it will help kszaq to implement it into a bulid.
HOW TO FORCE RGB (FOR OLDER TVs)
If you have an old TV and it presents the handshake problem with green screen you should enable the Force RGB option.
1. Enable SSH connection from the LibreELEC settings on the TV Box
2. Check the IP address of the Box from connection
3. From your computer open Terminal for MAC and Linux or Start - Run - CMD for Windows.
4. Connect to your TV box (user root): ssh [email protected]
This is a MAC command. Check for windows or linux on how to connect via SSH.
5. insert the password: libreelec
cd .config<br><br>nano autostart.sh
7. This starts an editor. Insert the following text:
#!/bin/sh<br><br><br><br>echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb
8. Save with the same name
chmod 755 autostart.sh<br><br>reboot
Now you have the RGB enabled.