Posts by Superbee

ok maybe this will be easier i finally got the box to boot from Sd card with LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-M8S-PLUS This is the right Software for this box everything works anyway BUT how can i program the box with it? there is only an IMG file and update file if i use the update file it only updates the SD card i want ot flash the TV box?

Going to try this Again I have one of these Matricom G-Box Q² Android TV Streaming Media Mini PC [2GB/16GB/4K] Quad/Octo Core, BUT it was the first Gen Matricom G-Box Q Specs are all the same buy has a S802 CPU I programed it with LibreELEC M8 it's a 8.2.5.1 Works Perfect, I bought a Few of The Q2's I be leave everything is the same BUT has a S812 CPU when i tried to program with M8 Brick's the box I have played around with a few Different Versions of the s812 Software only one i found that half way works is the M8S Plus but the remote don't work and the network cat5 tree is wrong Wifi does work, I have got The remote to work but not the cat5 Settings are correct in The networks settings I see that People on her have these boxes but never found what LibreELEC version of software works for this box, Thanks

I have a Matricom Q2 2GB and everything I read seems I should be looking for an S812 arm which could be the M8S or MIII or MIII Plus.....to no luck I cannot get this on an SD CARD and have it update to LibreELEC.

I have tried so many img files and I don't want to brick this thing.

I did not have this much trouble a few years ago with my MX2.

Any help you can provide. I'm completely lost now on where to start.

I'm with you i have no clue what software to use, I have been using the First Gen Q box for years running the M8 Software with NO problems at all, i have bricked 2 of the Q2 Boxes so far, I have LibreELEC-Amlogic.arm-M8SPlus-8.2.5-update installed in it now BUT found the remote will not work and the Network Cat5 settings are all wrong (Gives a 169.xxx.xxx.xxx Ip address) Wifi does work, I fixed the Remote problem

I will try it's a Matricom g-box Q2 that's what they call it First was the just G-Box Q 802 CPU then they came out The Q2 Version it has a 812s CPU

I have never owned a Q3 comes with Android Nougat 7.1 S905xx CPU

After Reading on here Alot I'm Still a little confused on what is the Right LibreELEC Software is, I tried the LibreELEC-Amlogic.arm-M8-8.0.2 Works Perfect in The 802 CPU BUt will brick a Q2 with 812 CPU, After Reading I tried The LibreELEC-Amlogic.arm-M8SPlus-8.2.5-update it loads and works but the remote doesn't also cat5 internet does not work Wifi does i let it take an update it wanted to install x8 Version went into endless reboot

I installed the Android Software back in it tried again this time updated with LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2-M8 works but still no remote and cat5 internet