Posts by keka1234

Hi unfortunately unable to provide a log as I have gone back to LE 8.2.5. The problem occurs before an item can be played as neither the Channels, epg, or icons etc can not be downloaded from URL. It does work if the "File" option is used where files have been previously download say from a Windows PC onto a USB.

Hi, updating from LE 8.2.5 to LE 9.01 have discovered a problem trying to integrate M3U and EPG lists from a URL address. I have tested it with 8.2.5 and it works however 9.0.1 will not access these remote files. 9.0.1 does work when using files not url. I have tried this with both PVR Simple Client and 'TV Guide Fullscreen" with the above results. I believe it to be a fundamental problem with Kodi 18/LE 9.0.1 not the addons.

Any advice would be appreciated.:)

Hi, thanks for your comments.

My situation gets a little more complicated in that I had to go to the latest LE as the previous versions didn't support 4K video cards which I wanted to connect to my new 4K TV.

Further I initially thought it may have something to do with my hardware however I installed TVH 4.2 on other media center in the house and friends with the same problem. Fortunately going back to TVH 4.0 worked in other cases but not my 4K LE 8.1.1.

Unfortunately the latest LE install did not give me the option of TVH 4.0 whereas the earlier ones did.

Hi, some help please. I cant record live TV using TVHeadend and get the error message "not enough disk space". On kodi I get the message that Recording has started the immediately Recording has stopped.

The storage location is set at /storage/recordings. I have tried changing the to /storage/downloads/recordings as stated in another post without success.

I am currently using TVHeadend 4.2 Version 8.2.112 as per the Libreelec 8.1.1 Generic.v86_64 install process.

Recording did work with TVHeadend 4.0 however it is not now available with Libreelec 8.1.1. I wonder if something went wrong with the current Libreelec update to 8.1.1?

Thanks