Posts by uenz

The Etcher tool was my first try. When i burn the image to sd the boot stucks at the logo LibreElec Logo with the (debug?) console.

It shows the error *** Error in mount_storage: mount_common: could not mount /dev/data ***. (sometimes with /dev/sda)
    therefore i tried to flash it to internal. When i check with

Code
    cat /proc/mtd
    cat /proc/partitions

I can see the data partition, so it seems LibreElec doesn't see it.

Hi,

i tried to flash LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.RC3-S82.img to internal memory. I used Usb_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8.
    Loading the Image to the Tool resunts in the error "Parse burning image fail". The MD5 sum of downloaded file (

LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.RC3-S82.img.gz) is ok. It seems that the file itself is not ok or that the toolt has an issue.
    Can someone give me a hint?

thx for the excellent support!. Flashed die L Rom (i dont need the android, but wand dualboot) and got a booltloader udate.

Unfortunately the next error appeared.

Code
    *** Error in mount_storage: mount_common: could not mount /dev/sda ***
    ### starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###
    sh: can't access tty. job control turned off.
    #

At the weekend i will do further tests...

Maybe i should forget about dualboot and flash it to internal.

Hi,
    i wanted to try LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2 on my Tronsmart SH-89, but i´m quite not sure which version i should try of the provide files. (There is nont with SH-89 extension)

Is it also possible to change the bootloader of the SH-89 android? The official one can not properly boot from sd.