Posts by Kiphaas7

So I (kind of) figured out what the problem is. In kodi, I'm using multiple user profiles. On the master profile, the librespot addon works flawlessly (with the kodi backend), on the other user user profiles, it does not. Obviously I would like to be able to use this addon on other user profiles as well, but I am not familiar enough with user profiles in kodi to deduce what the difference is between the master profile and other user profiles.

If I can help out with any additional logs, please let me know!

Still have the same issue, it still reports that it is using the ALSA sink (even though I really set it to the kodi backend). Tried disabling, uninstall/reinstall ande ven removed the data from librespot in the addon data folder...

Am at a loss why it doesn't function.

(I censored my spotify username on purpose in the code below)

Yea I know, I found that weird as well. But I have switched between kodi output en alsa output quite a number of times and kept getting the same ALSA error.

Might it be some error in configuration? If so, do you have any idea how to properly reset it? I tried uninstalling/reinstalling already, rebooting and resetting the config to default.

I will retry some settings again tonight.

Tried to run the librespot plugin, looks like wonderful work but both backends do not seem to work for me...

Tried the following to no avail:

• sound of Kodi itself temporarily set to PULSE
    • set 'keep sound alive' to 'off'

This is someoutput after selecting the kodi backend with the above settings.