Posts by becster

I thought that with the latest release of LibreELEC all the problems were resolved. if there are slight issues, it does not matter, I hope they are not serious problems. With the s912 what box advises me ?

I would advise against my Beelink GT1. (not the Ultimate). No Widewine L1, and therefore no Netflix in HD. And i cannot use the number keys to change channels with the NextPVR Live TV addon. Fails with 'NextPVR PVR Client tuner longer available'. Only happens when Timeshift is enabled. Anyway, I don't think this is related to these LibreElec builds. The builds are excellent, and everything else on the box seems pretty good.

Anyone see this issue? I cannot use the number keys to change channels in live TV via NextPVR addon.

This issue is on my Beelink GT 1, which is S912.

My back end is NextPVR on Windows 10. Tuners are HDHomeRun and a Hauppauge. Back end also runs MySQL for library sync.

Two other Kodi boxes in my house, Raspberry Pi on LibreElec, Cubox i4 on LibreElec, do not have this issue. On the Beelink GT1, channel UP and Channel Down work ok. Also, I can press escape while watching. This brings me back to the channel list or the tv guide. Live TV is showing thru the menu. Then i navigate to another channel, and this works ok. If i turn off 'Enable TimeShift with Live TV' within NextPVR addon, then number keys work ok to change channels. When watching a Recording, the number keys work correctly to move to a specific time in the tv show.

When it fails, Kodi attempts to change channels, then i get "NextPVR PVR Client, tuner no longer available". On the back end, the old stream is correctly terminated. The new stream is started and caching up. But the NextPVR client hasn't picked up the stream and the running stream is orphaned.

Finally, this problem still occurs when I boot from internal back into Android. No LibreElec at all. Given this last observation, feel free to say that this issue doesn't belong in this thread. Maybe the Beelink just sucks. If so, though, I'd be curious if any other Beelink owners have the same issue.

8.2-8.1.3 appears to be a step backward compared to 8.0-8.0.2e.

8.1.3 has a temporary video issue. When starting mpeg2 the video starts immediately but then goes black after 1 second. Then, after about 5 seconds, the video comes back and plays normally. Wired ethernet works normally.

Device tree: gxm_q200_2g.dtb

Install via SD card

Beelink GT1

I haven't found a setting or device tree that corrects the issue. Any ideas?