Posts by almar

Hi,

I am a S905X MXQPro+ TV box user. I use KODI for playing my music FLAC files. Music library of mine involves files with many different sampling rates (from 44.1 to 192 kHz). All version of LibreElec I have tried (7, 8, 8.2) do not play this files with sampling rates higher then 48.0 kHz. KODI activated on original Android firmware or e.g. Armbian does not show this issue.

Just tested my .flac - LE is playing all samplig rates from 44 to 192khz 16/24 bit

My Hardware is listed in signature

Tim_Taylor

Thank You for Your support. Could You to specify, please, whether Your test have involved audio playing through HDMI? I have not mentioned above problems on analog and SPDIF output, only on HDMI.

Previously, the same issue I experienced using LE Generic x86 (64-bit) on Intel PC hardware platform. This problem vanished along with appearing of version 8.0.2.

Once again thank You for Your help.

Hi,

I am a S905X MXQ Pro+ TV box user. I use KODI for playing my music FLAC files. Music library of mine involves files with many different sampling rates (from 44.1 to 192 kHz). All version of LibreElec I have tried (7, 8, 8.2) do not play this files with sampling rates higher then 48.0 kHz. KODI activated on original Android firmware or e.g. Armbian does not show this issue. I hate Android and love LibreElec. Is it possible to solve this problem?

kszaq

Hi,

it is a little uncomfortable to quote ourself but I think that I must do it. Simply I have not a chance to solve my problem by myself. Thank You for all Your hard work and please help me if You can.

Hi,

I am a S905X MXQ Pro+ TV box user. I use KODI for playing my music FLAC files. Music library of mine involves files with many different sampling rates (from 44.1 to 192 kHz). All version of LibreElec I have tried (7, 8, 8.2) do not play this files with sampling rates higher then 48.0 kHz. KODI activated on original Android firmware or e.g. Armbian does not show this issue. I hate Android and love LibreElec. Is it possible to solve this problem?