Posts by dainara

Hey, I have an issue with descrambling HD + CHannels with Cam (alphacrypt or Diablocam)

my tv Card: DD Octopus Twin CI & DuoFlex S2 - Twin Tuner Card DVB-S / S2 (Double CI Bridge)

I use LE 9.0 and TV headend 4.3-1553-23.11.2018

So i have 2 alphacrypt cams, one with Sky v14 (Caid 0982) the other with HD + (Caid 1830)

I can change in both slots, HD + not descrambling, i think the issue are the Caids, the hd + channels will descramling with 098c and not with 1830, tvheadend don't try to use an other Caid, i read this in another forum, too.

does it take an option to set to selected caid to an channel?

than i want to add the caid 1830 to all hd + channels

i have an other issue, too

under LE 8.1 with DVB patch i need to redirect CI interfaces with the TV tuner but i don't understand how, i tested now over 8 hours without any result, descrambling don't work, the both alphacrypt moduls are available in tvheadend

Code
    https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Digital_Devices_DuoFlex_C%26T

does anyone know how i need to do this?

Hi have an simlaiert issue, i use this one https://www.digital-devices.eu/shop/en/octopu…oppel-ci-bridge

DD Octopus Twin CI & DuoFlex S2 - Twin Tuner Card DVB-S/S2 (Doppel CI Bridge)

the tv card looks like to work in LE9, but the ci slots are not available, the ci slot from my old tv card don't available too, but this one works in LE8 befor i installed the DD octopus card, i have the new libreelec v 9 couse in v8 the dd card don't work

does someone know if the double ci slot will work?

Hi, i tried to compile it but i get every time this error,

Code
    checking for XAU... configure: error: Package requirements (xproto) were not met:

No package 'xproto' found

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
    installed software in a non-standard prefix.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XAU_CFLAGS
    and XAU_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
    See the pkg-config man page for more details.

i tryed it in Debian and Ubuntu.

can someone share me this addon please? or can tell me what i can do ?

BB

Dainara

Hi everyone, i have Some Problems to get an 4K Movie to Play

I Compiled makemkv 1.10.10 from the Source from escalade, i installed it and the key files all normal bd Discs working greate

But my Problem is, that UHD BD Discs not Play

The uhd-bd Drive is the friendly one from Asus, it works under Windows 10 and makemkv 1.10.10

I have an Core i5 7500, the Mainboard have only an hdmi 1.4 Port its an Intel chipset, but in the Description from this Board it tells that it is possible but only with Max 24hz, so
    I don't know where the Problem is.

I have the new key files in the .MakeMKV folder and the other Files for normal BD Disks

Next one the uhd-bd Drive is very Slow when i Inserat an 4K Bad Disk. With an normal bd Disk everything is all Right
    In The Options from Libreelec i can't seit the Resolution geraten than 1980 hmm

Maybe someone can help or know what is the issue?

Later i will Look what the löffele says
    ByeBye

Dainara

i get the compiling from makemkv 1.10.10 to work

it was tricky couse i need to change 2 files and need some manual changes

so i change first this file

Code
    packages/escalade/addons/makemkv/package.mk
    PKG_VERSION="1.10.8"
    to
    PKG_VERSION="1.10.10"

than i typing

Code
    ./scripts/create_addon makemkv

i get errors with Mako, so i changed it too

Code
    LibreELEC.tv/packages/escalade/python/Mako/package.mk
    PKG_VERSION="1.0.4"
    to
    PKG_VERSION="1.0.7"

and
    PKG_URL="http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/M/Mako/$PKG_NAME-$PKG_VERSION.tar.gz"
    to
    PKG_URL="https://pypi.python.org/packages/eb/f3/67579bb486517c0d49547f9697e36582cd19dafb5df9e687ed8e22de57fa/Mako-1.0.7.tar.gz#md5=5836cc997b1b773ef389bf6629c30e65"

than i do compiling again

i get errors so i downloading the Mako-1.0.7.tar.gz and extract and copy this file to

Code
    build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2-devel/Mako-1.0.7

than i compiling again and TADAAAAAA finished

i installed it in LireELEC and it works fine :)

hard stuff for a girl like me with no much knowlegde in this things :)

i am happy that i get it to work :)

i think you need to update the part with Mako :)

bb

Dainara