Posts by gark81

New builds uploaded, now with Transmission included. To enable, do this in an SSH session:

Code
    # systemctl enable transmission && systemctl start transmission

Have fun

Hi escalade,

Thank's for new builds.
    I start transmission as you say, but when i acces from webui (IP_RPi:9091), appears:

Code
    403: ForbiddenUnauthorized IP Address.Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

where is transmission's "settings.json" file?
    or how i could modify it?
    [hr]

Hi escalade,

Thank's for new builds.
    I start transmission as you say, but when i acces from webui (IP_RPi:9091), appears:

Code
    403: ForbiddenUnauthorized IP Address.Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

where is transmission's "settings.json" file?
    or how i could modify it?

It's done!! I found it !!

i stopped transmission ( systemctl stop transmission), modified "settings.json" , and restart transmission (systemctl start transmission)
    The file "settings.json" is located at:
    /storage/.config/transmission-daemon/settings.json

and i modified the line --> "rpc-whitelist" to:
    "rpc-whitelist": "*.*.*.*",
    and that's all!!!

Hi,

In OE, when you want to run it from USB, you should have to modify theese lines

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 quiet

to

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=LABEL=STORAGE quiet

so, you need to leave boot partition on mSD, and partition "STORAGE" move to USB (format it as ext4, and label "STORAGE")
    if you want to change your mSD with another smaller capacity, the new mSD have been format as "FAT" (or FAT32), with options "boot" and "lba", and copy all content from the first to the smaller.

I guess it must be the same in LE

I hope I explained well, because my English is not very good.