Posts by mark-aus-51

Because I don't make these builds:

...sorry, I thought, that these builds were made by you, because the were published under your name on the server:

Index of /Openelec/MX3G/kszaq

But when I read the last post of wilro_6276 at Freaktab, posted 15 minutes ago, I realized, that he made these builds:

Howdy All,

I have uploaded new LibreELEC builds - Old kernel/wifi/CEC based (7.0.1c) & based on kszaq 's latest (7.0.1.4) - Both builds appear stable with my minimal testing, & should resolve all outstanding MX3G specific issues.

Cheers!

... sorry for the misunderstanding

Greetings
    Mark

Hello kszaq

Maybe it's a little bit “off-topic“ here, but I am very satisfied with your LibreELEC for S812 (MXIII-G):

Index of /Openelec/MX3G/kszaq

After successfully installing your LibreELEC on a “Red Stripe“ MXQ S805, I “googled“, if there is a Possibility to install LibreELEC on my MXIII-G S812 and I found and tested your
    LibreELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0.1.2.img.xz
    on a MicroSD. I used wilro's “SDcard dual boot“ from Freaktab.

All this works really fine and I can switch between LibreELEC 7.0.1.2 and Android Lollipop on my MXIII-G, now.

Thanks for your MXIII-G Build, too[emoji6]

Why is this Build not mentioned as a Community-Buid in this forum?

Greetings
    Mark

... I remember, that the is a bugfix for remote-control Problems with the black MXQ-Boxes in kaszaqs “S805-OpenELEC Tread“ at freaktab, which I used almost one year ago, to fix this Problems. This should work with LibreELEC, too.

Greetings
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk

kszaq: Great job!!!

I installed your latest LibreELEC-Version on a MXQ S805 with the red stripe and nearly everything works perfect.

Although I know, that the DVB-Support for this Amlogic-Devices is very poor because of the old Kernel, I would like to use an USB-DVB-S2 Stick with my “LibreELEC-MXQ“.

Can you recommend an USB-DVB-S Stick, which works with the MXQ and your LibreELEC?

I think, I read somewhere, that the Sundtek DVB-Sticks are installed independent from the Kernel-Version. Does this work with the MXQ-Box, too?

Thank you for your answers.

Greetings
    Mark

Since I don't have any WeTek devices on sight until next week I would just like to confirm if you have the same issue with OpenELEC?
    For example update from OE 5.x to 6.x using the tar file. You said it crashes during the installation process, could you be more specific, at what point does it fail?

I'll try to create a flashable zip file next week after I have a device where I can confirm the install process will succeed.

For now I would suggest updating from OE 6.x to LE 6.90.005

...only this installation-method, explained here, is working for my Wetek-Play (downloadable for OE here).
    The update method [pushing the .tar-file into the update-folder does not work with my WeTek-Play, but it works with my other devices (Intel Nuc, Zotac ZBox, Raspberry Pi 2+3)].

The update-process starts as unsual, but after the 1th reboot everything freezes with an error message, which I don´t remember jet. So I had to make any Installation on my WeTek during the last 14 month only with the "toothpick-method", if I want to install OE on the internal NanD.

For this reason I need a "WeTek Play / LibreELEC box - Diskimage for install on intenal NAND (e.g. LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-6.90.005.zip).

Hello,

I successfully changed with my Intel-Devices and my Raspberrys from OpenELEC to LibreELEC.

The last job would be to do the same with my WeTeK Play, which I own since 14 month. The Problem was or is, that I cannot update the WeTek, with OE installed on the internal NanD, by pushing the update-file in the update-folder. Since OpenELEC 5.0.3, the WeTek recognizes the update-files, but crashes during the installation-procoess, so that I had to made a fully new installation for every new version.

For this case OpenELEC has a Zip-file for the Micro-SD, containing the follwing files:
    1. factory_update_param.aml
    2. OpenELEC-Amlogic.WeTek.Play.arm-X.x.x-update.zip
    3. recovery.img

How can I get this files for LibreELEC ?

Greetings
    Mark

Hi,

I want to give a short feedback:

The Problem was automatically solved with the auto-update to “LibreELEC 6.90.005“

Now the following addons are installed:
    Service=VDR PVR Backend 7.0.101, author: libreelec.tv
    Programm=VDR Configuration 1.1.0, author: libreelec.tv
    PVR-Client=VDR VNSI Client 1.11.16, author: FernetMenta, Team Kodi

Greetings
    Mark

Hello,

I use LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002 on one of my devices (Intel NUC DN2820FYKH) with a DVBSKy S960 DVB-S/S2 USB and VDR. I made no clean install but an update from OpenELEC 6.0.3 to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002.

The following addons are activated in LibreELEC again:
    1. Service: VDR PVR Backend (still from openelec.tv, version 6.0.2)
    2. Program: VDR Configuration (OpenELEC, version 1.0.8)
    3. PVR: VDR VNSI Client (FrenetMenta, Team Kodi, version 1.11.16)

This always worked fine with OE 6.0.x and it´s still working with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002, but the device scans very often for channels and EPG now.

When I take a look in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo, I am told that there is an update aviable for the sevice "VDR PVR Backend". When I click on "PVR Backend, version 7.0.100" in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo, I get an arror message:
    "The addon is incompatible or has been marked as defective in the addon directory. Dependencies are not met. Please contact the addon autor"

When I click on "Update" in the Addon-Informations, I am told that there are no updates avilable for this addon.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall "VDR PVR Backend", but when I tried to reinstall, "VDR PVR Backend version 7.0.100, " was missing in the LibreELEC Add-on Repo.

Fortunately I made a full system backup before I uninstalled "VDR PVR Backend", so that I could restore everything...but how can I update to PVR Backend, version 7.0.100" usning the LibreELEC Add-on Repo?
    :huh:

I am grateful for any helpful hint.

Greetings
    Mark

Thanks for your fast reply. The 304.131 driver seems to support the Nvidia ION: en-us

EDIT: I did it...and it worked fine :D

(exept somme small problems with the IPTV-Simple Client in the beginning, wihch could be solved with uninstalling the PVR-addon, reinstall it and reboot)

Greetings
    Mark

Hello,

this is my first post here, I am mark from Germany (so sorry for my bad English)...You have done a great job :cool:

Is it possible to update my Zotac Zbox (ID 86 with NVIDIA ION GPU, actually with OpenELEC 6.0.3 Nvidia_Legacy Build) by pushing the "LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.90.002.tar" to the .update-folder of OpenELEC?

Or will this cause problems?

Greetings
    Mark