Posts by mark-aus-51

Hello,

since I'm running LE 7.02.007 on my Beelink Mini MXIII (sd-card), the calibration of the monitor changes after reeboot. After recalibration, it often works only until the next reboot. I didn't had this problems with former versions, Any idea?

Cheers
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

just installed 7.0.2.006 on MicroSD of another Beelink Mini MXIII.

Everything is working fine after the first attempt, exept the SPDIF-output. SPDIF isn't shown in the audio-output setting anymore, but it works with Android on NanD. With 7.0.2.005 on my other Beelink Mini MXIII SPDIF is working perfect.

...has anyone an idea?

(It's not an urgent Problem, because I use an USB-soundcard at the moment)

CHEERS
    Mark

Hello kszaq

I wanted to consult with you about buying a new device.
    just sold my device last week (beelink mini mx 1gb ram), because the problem of memory management (heavy skin & several addons couse to freeze)
    Are you going to support newer devices based on amlogic 905x, 912, (and maybe dvb-t tuner device's).
    If so, what do you recommend to purchased.

Thanks in advance.

I am using a Beelink Mini MXIII (2/16GB) since the 5th of July daily without any serious Problems...so I can't join the diskussion about the issues, mentioned here.

Anyway HEVC is not supported propper until Kodi 17.

Cheers
    Mark[emoji6]

Hello,

I still didn´t have any serious issues from Version 001 up to 004 on MicroSD and my Beelink Mini MXIII ( Memory, Videos, Sound, Remote, DVB-S and Reebot are working fine)... but I didn`t test Version 005, yet.

Although I am not a big fan of Andoid on these Boxes, I decided to use a DualBootSystem furtheron because I realized that there are some usefull Android-Apps and Functions outside of LibreELEC and Kodi, too.

Cheers
    Mark

Please delete links to sellers READ THE RULES

...but anyway...this question sounds intersting. This box is sold under different names, e.g. “VIGICA K1 Plus DVB T2 DVB S2 Android 5.1 S905 Quad Core“.

A LibreELEC S905 box with an integrated DVB-S2/T2 tuner would be a progress, even I know that DVB-T2 with HEVC will work not until Kodi 17.

Cheers
    Mark

Does the same channel play well if you connect to an external PVR server - like you said you watch channels from TVHeadend server from your Rpi? Can you also provide a log collected after playing a few seconds of that channel? I can't promise I'll help as DVB is a bit black magic to me.

...I`ll post the logs here tomorrow, when I`m back home again.

Hello,

on my Mini MXIII works DVB-S2 with one of my DVBSKy S960 DVB-S/S2 USB. I use my preconfigured Astra 19.2 Channel-list with "VDR PVR Backend-service and VDR VNSI PVR-Client" ... but but the video-signal of the 720p channels is stuttering every 5-7 seconds for one sencond
    Audio is normal. And the 540p channels are normal, too.

The same configuration makes no problems on my generic LibreELEC-device (Intel Nuc N2830) and on a Raspberry Pi3 with LibreELEC.

Anyone an idea

Cheers
    Mark

I use the APP TV skin with icons on home page and a QUIT Icon is the shutdown option.
    As soon as i hit the quit icon i can see (Text Only) "Power off system" ONLY Immediately on the screen. without colour background. I scroll down 1 Click and and i can see (Text Only) "shutdown timer", again the same Suspend, Reboot, Reboot from NAND.

Is there something extra you did or is it lucky your skin pulls the same Background Graphics File used by kszaq

Just asking if maybe you forgot a step.

I will shoot something off to the skinner but just thought I'd ask you as well.
    Thank you.
    Kostaman

I think coppying the <DialogButtonMenu.xml> from </usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence> to </storage/.kodi/addons/http://skin.XYZ/720p> only works without mistakes, if the design of the installed skin is very close to the Confluence Skin. I mostly prefer to use the Xonfluence-Skin  on my devices (former "Confluence Customizable Mod"). This is nothing elso than a confluence skin, wich you can customize to your needs and your preferences. I guess this is the reason, why it works with my skin without mistakes.

mark-aus-51 and JonSnow i've noticed that in my "information menu" i have this:

The are different SoCs of the AMLogic S905. My Mini MXIII has revision C and my MXQ pro has revision B, like yours.

Cheers
    Mark

Changelog:

• fixed frame rate automation - now it can be switched in Kodi and with automation turned on 23.976fps videos play smoothly
    • added media drivers from Linux backports - this includes all DVB drivers from 4.4.2 kernel
      Please note: support for DVB drivers is highly experimental, I appreciate your feedback on this
    • small adjustments in Broadcom WiFi driver parameters to improve performance a little bit

kszaq: superb

Really surprised you used 64gb sd card with success.
    Specs say up to 32gb. for the Beelink.

...I had a 64GB and an 8GB MicroSD at home. I read about the Specs "up to 32GB" before, too. But I decided to test it with the 64GB MicroSD first...and it worked
    Unfortunately I forgot to look, if the 64GB are recognized with Android until now. So I`ve to tell you later.

Cheers
    Mark

I am interested of the wifi performance of the MiniMXiii. How do you find the speed.
    The MiniMX is quite slow.

...the wifi-performance of the Beelink Mini MXIII is poor ( 290MB file @ 1.6MB/s), but I have 10 different WiFi-Networks of my neighbours in the direkt surrounding and the have bad influence on each other, expecially when using my NAS or HD-IPTV. Therefore I always use the LAN-port of my TV-Boxes. Moreover the Gigabit Ethernet of the Beelink Mini MXIII, tested with a large file, is much better in both direction (flash to SAMBA, and SAMBA to flash) with an average transfer rate of 16.2 MB/s.

Cheers
    Mark

I'm curious, is this a real Air Mouse remote (gyro and so on), or is it a basic IR remote with less buttons ?

It is no GyroMouse, but a basic IR remote. The mouse is controlled by the naviagtion-buttons. I personnally dislike both: GyroMouse and controlled by the naviagtion-buttons.

If I need a mouse and a keybord, I connect my "Trust Compact wireless USB-keyboard":

Greetings
    Mark

Hello,

Kszaq was so nice and allowed me to test his S905 developement-builds since 14 days now and I want to tell you about my impressions of his S905-LibreELEC build on a Beelink S905 Mini MXIII with 16 GB eMMC and 2 GB RAM:

I installed the developement builds on a 64GB micro SD. Android is still on NanD. As you can see below, the Mini MXIII is much smaller than the MXQpro.

kszaqs latest build runs much smoother and faster with the Mini MXIII than with my MXQpro. The remote and nearly everything elso works "out of box"!
    The video- and audioquality already is very good. For the audio-output, I use SPDIF. I can watch TV with by DVB-C with my HDhomerun expand and the PVR IPTV simple client and IPTV with Zattoo TV without any problems. I still didn`t test, if Satelite DVB-S2 works with one of my DVBSKy S960 DVB-S/S2 USB (it works "out of box" with the generic LibreELEC-builds, but I know about the problems with Amlogic an DVB). This LibreELEC S905 build is same as stable as kszaqs S805 builds!

I left Android on NanD, because it is one of the most stable Android, I have seen on an Amlogic-Box. I use it for checking my E-mails, the Amazon Prime Video App and for the Browser.

All in all it is already a very good LibreeLEC/Android DualBoot-System right now and it seems, like kszaqs S905 build was expecially made for the Beelink S905 Mini MXIII   
    Thanks again kszaq - very good job   

I like the function "reebot to nand" in kszaqs shutdown-menue, but I prefer the use the Xonfluence skin (former Confluence Customizalble Mod). Unfortunately the shutdown-option "reebot to nand" is not avilable with the Xonfluence skin. I could fix this, whwn I deleted the <DialogButtonMenu.xml> in the Xonfluence-Skin and coppied kszaqs <DialogButtonMenu.xml> from </usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence> into in the Xonfluence-Skin </storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/720p>.

Cheers
    Mark

Hello,

The delay depends more on the way of signal-transmission than on Kodi and VDR. Sometimes there is a difference from more than 100 seconds between DVB-S and IPTV.

Most of the time this is no real problem, but e.g. when watching the Europen Football Championship, it is of course annoying, if the neighbor always cheers at a goal one minute before you can see it on your TV

The fastest transmission signal-transmission has DVB-S/S2, then follows DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-T and on the last place IPTV.

The delay of Kodi depends on your hardware, the used software and on your configuration. Normally the delay is here rarely higher than 1-2 seconds.

Cheers
    Mark