Posts by DannyBiker

I haven't touched my setup in months (LibreElec on Pi 2 with a wifi dongle, getting files from a HP MicroServer Gen8 through OMV) but since the 7.0.2, LibreElec has been really slow for pretty much everything :
    - Boot up ? It needs 2 minutes to get to a screen I can interact with against 45 seconds in the past.
    - Scanning the library ? It used to take 3 to 4 minutes tops to scan it all, now its 10 seconds per content !
    - Navigating the UI ? Press to enter another screen and it will take about 5 to 7 seconds to get me there.
    - Reading a file ? It needs to cache every 25 seconds. And I'm not talking 4K super-HD 6D with six 19.1 dts tracks files, even an old Divx file from 2005 needs to cache.

What the heck is happening ? I just don't get how can it happen out of the blue with no action from my part what so ever. Please tell me there's something I can do without the need to completely reinstall : I need LibreElec today for my family but don't have the time to spend an hour reconfiguring everything.

I'm fairly new to LibreElec, coming after the OpenElec fiasco but there's one thing that project got straight : their stable builds were really stable...

Thank you !