Posts by stolla

I've got a CSA92 Amlogic S912 running Libreelec and my friend got exactly the same. He did someting and now he's remote is not working anymore. I've tried my remote on his box and it's also not working but he's remote is working on my box. I've checked on my box to see if he got a remote.conf file somewhere on his files but couldnt find anything. Also searched myne in all my folders with no luck. Where can i find a remote.conf for this box ? surely it must be somewhere hidden in the files.

My box is the S905 MXQ NEXBOX Pro 4 k

I've installed LibreElec successful on a USB boot and it works 100% without any issues. I've install it on the internal memory successfully (twice) as instructed in the HOW TO. My problem is if i boot if via the internal memory the screen is just black, not even a boot logo can be seen but as soon as i put the USB boot back it works 100%. Why do i have a black screen on the internal memory but it works flawlessly on the USB. Anyone else having this issue ? I cant even ping it or SSH to it but on USB i can ping it and SSH to it.

Thanks

Stolla