Posts by Marciano

How long does ot take to get a spotify app key?

I send a request a couple of days ago but still nothing...

Ah, thanks a lot! That's not a surprise, since most solutions end up with an Arduino. The second issue is software: Do you use Hyperion, and if yes, how did you install and configure it?

Yes i use hyperion from the LE repo.

You need a config file that you can create with hypercon.

You can download hypercon from the offical hyperion site.

Once you created a config file you have to copy you config to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.hyperion and reboot.

That's all good luck!

don't do this.

copy the systemd service file, rename it, enable it, and start it

Code
    cp /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/system.d/service.hyperion.service /storage/.config/system.d/service.hyperion2.service
    nano /storage/.config/system.d/service.hyperion2.service

change the path to your second hyperion config

Code
    systemctl enable service.hyperion2.service
    systemctl start service.hyperion2.service

Thanks this works perfectly!

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I'm running LibreELEC 7.1.1 on my odroid c2 with hyperion installed.

I have 2 hyperion.config.json that i want to start at boot, hyperion.config.json and hyperion.config2.json.
    hyperion.config.json is for my ws2801 ledstripes and hyperion.config2.json is for my hue lamps.

I know it is possible to start 2 different config files.
    From the commandline i can manually start hyperion.config2.json but i want this config to start after a reboot now only hyperion.config.json is start at boot.
    How to achieve that?

And how many grabbers do i have to define in my hue config file cause after a couple of minutes my ledstripes and the hue lamps turn off.
    After reboot and manually start hyperion.config2.json from commandline all is good for a couple of minutes.

These are my settings in hyperion.configs.json for my hue lamps:

Actually the answer should be YES, smooth 23.976fps video playback is still a WIP for all AML LE Kodi Krypton platforms.
    You still get the ~41 second video frame upset playing 23.976fps video at a refresh rate of 24Hz. (No Sync playback to display)

Best bet is to turn off Kodi dynamic Refresh switching all together for the time being and use a Kodi GUI of 1080p60Hz if this glitch upsets you.

Sync Playback to display has to disable Passthrough Audio because Audio has to be converted to PCM and then sped up or slowed down to match the fps of the source video content. You will notice this at the start of video playback sometimes when the Pitch of the Audio changes up/down as A/V Sync does its thing.

Thanks for clarify wrxtasy!

I hope i the next alpha build this bug will be fixed.

Do maybe now progress is of this bug?

No.

Get us a full debug log.

Be sure, that your TV switches to 24p as well. If the TV isn't 24p capable then there won't be no switch and you will get stuttering playback.

Also get us some screenshots from your video settings and from the video settings the OSD provides.

To what setting is your deinterlace option set? Make sure it's set to "auto" if you play locally stored movie files. deinterlace should only be used for Live-TV.

I will get you a full debug log and screenshots from my video settings tomorrow i just at home from work.

My TV is capable of switching to 24p and my deinterlace option is off and greyed in videos settings while playing video i just can't select to "auto".

In videoplayer accelaration settings i've set

mpeg2 --> always
    mp4 --> always
    h264 --always

Thanks

Wrong.

That has nothing to do with 24p playback. Therefore you should enable the "change refreshrate to match video" setting. "Sync Playback to display" is needed if the audio is not in sync with the video. So those settings aren't related to each other.
    [hr]

Yes. And I guess there will never be. Because the audio has to be synced to the video as well. That's kind of a default setting. So there's no ac3 for Live-TV.

There was a forum thread at forum.kodi.tv where fernetmenta mentioned this. But I can't find it at the moment.

Thanks for the info.

But i have "change refreshrate to match video" enabled and i have a stuttering playing 24p videos.

Is this still a WIP?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm using the newsest build v7.90.009 alpha on my odroid C2 and when i select sync playback to display videoplayer use not passtrough but i only get multichannel.
    When playin a movie with DTS HD MA i get multichannel.
    What are the right settings to get passthrough with sync playback to display on?
    If i not select sync playback to display i videoplayback is stuttering..And with Live TV i only get multichannel even when sync playback to display is off
    Is ac3 5.1 with Live TV still WIP?

Thanks guys!

Thank you for confirming MDB post-processing works (with the preview release, right?)

selectserie and matchserie in mdb.config.xml are the defaults provided with WebGrab+Plus.
    I do not know what the right settings are.

Maybe someone on this thread can help you out.
    Otherwise, you will certainly find help on the WebGrab+Plus forum, or at the WebGrab+Plus configurator thread.

Sorry didn't try the preview release yet i wil try this tomorrow.
    If i update to the new preview release do i have to copy the mdb file again to the mdb folder?

I will check the webgrab+Plus forum thanks!