Posts by gilcio

gilcio you could try booting up first with SD image in using toothpick method to make it multiboot if you haven't done so already, then retry it from SD (without toothpick) and then if that still does not work then try with the USB port instead of SD. Try all ports and possibly only one (the OTG port perhaps) might work.

Thanks Jed for the support! But unfortunately, it didn't work with any port. Maybe I should try another files. What version should I exactly use for the Tronsmart Vega S89?!

Anyway, if it doesn't work 'til weekend, I'm thinking about disassemblying the tv box and taking a look at UART data for more information.

Hi guys... I would like to get some help from you...

I have a Tronsmart Vega S89 and I'm trying to boot LibreELEC on it.

I downloaded the S82 version from Demetris, burned it to a SD Card and when I try to boot it, I only get a black screen after Tronsmart logo. I tried another S802 files without success. If I try to boot another SD Card (one that I used in my old burned Minix X8-H) it shows the LibreELEC logo, but gets stuck on "can't mount /flash/SYSTEM" (maybe 'cause it's for S802-H devices).

Can anyone out there help me?!

Any help will be so much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi guys... sorry to bother you again... but could anyone point me the right direction to follow?!?

Hi guys... I would like to get some help from you...

I have a Tronsmart Vega S89 and I'm trying to boot LibreELEC on it.

I downloaded the S82 version from Demetris, burned it to a SD Card and when I try to boot it, I only get a black screen after Tronsmart logo. I tried another S802 files without success. If I try to boot another SD Card (one that I used in my old burned Minix X8-H) it shows the LibreELEC logo, but gets stuck on "can't mount /flash/SYSTEM" (maybe 'cause it's for S802-H devices).

Can anyone out there help me?!

Any help will be so much appreciated! Thanks!