Posts by guill69f

Hi, I have just installed PMS on my LibreElec machine, but when I launch the add on I can't figure out how to add media libraries. I have hard drives in my HTPC I'd like PMS to find, but I can't figure out how to do that. I guess it's probably right in front of my eyes, but I can't figure out what is the next step after installing the add-on... If anyone can provide assistance... thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion; but it looks like today was my lucky day: i have kodi installed on several machines (htpc with libreelec on it, win10, linux mint, macbook pro), and while most of the time i use it under linux mint and obviously librelec, i gave it a try and scraped my library on my win10 machines (and by the way, all kodi install are configured likewise). Well, the operation under the win 10 install were brilliant: no redundant pictures like explained above, and all all fanarts / posters not found are not populated with random artwork from other artists. And in the end, i don't have so many artists whose artwork has not been found.

I am a bit confused as to why library scanning was much better under win10, my understanding is that results should be equally good on other install to the extent all configurations are alike, but that's not something i am willing to investigate further ;)

So I just did now an export of my music library, exported / imported it to the other machines and I am now set...

Hi,

I am having a hard time trying to understand and solve the following issue: after scrapping my mp3 collection, i noticed that some artist related folder and fanart are incorrect (ie nick cave picture for angelo badalamenti folder, incorrect fanart for so,e artists etc).

I did my homework and all my mp3 have been processed through picard, but i guess at some point everything is not in musicbrainz. My understanding is thqt when scrapping results fail, then default artwork are being used -incorrect in my case.

So my question: instead of having default pictures for folders and fanart pointing to incorrect artists, is there a way to change the default pictures to something more "neutral" (like pictures with question marks for instance) when fanart and folders are not found? if yes, where should be place those images?

hope it's clear, if not let me know what i should explain further

thanks!

/G