Posts by raminkarimi

Hi Zomboided,

Thank you for the your response and your information. I been working with Ipvanish support team for a long time to solve this problem, but apparently they do not have sufficient information to solve it. Thank you again I will wait for the next update.

Hello,

I have installed Zomboided VPN manager on my Raspberry pi 3 running LibreElec version 8.02 for Ipvanish ,the connection is established fine with any server,but the it appears that VPN time out after a day or even after half an hour sometimes, and no addons is working, until I disconnect and reconnect to another server or simply re-establish connection to the same server by re-booting my pi. When I attempt to display the VPN status, no dlg will pop up, but after a while a dlg will pop up and say "connected to unknown VPN using valid server profile, but with unknown external IP address and unknown provider". I have same VPN on my phone, but it never time out, after I installed the security certificate on it. So I am fairly certain that the problem is not from my router.

I would appreciate if somebody can give me any insight to this problem. Thank you