Posts by T0mT0m

    Another question : is it possible to manage librespot volume not only with spotify control device, but directly with libreelec volume control ?


    I have a hifi amplifier set to 1/4 volume (due to differents uses, so I don't want to touch the volume button on this amplifier), so I usually manage volume from devices (intel nuc with libreelec, etc...)

    In this case, each time I start my nuc, spotify (on android or mac) detect the device and set maximum volume :-/

    Is your network wired or wireless?

    awiouy : My intel NUC is wired (macbook & other control devices are wireless, but I think we don't care ^^)

    I'll also try the plugin directly on raspberry-pi-1 with raspbian with wireless connection (I'll feedback later if I encounter any issue).

    Ok...I tried to put a "sleep 5" in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.librespot/bin/librespot.start at line 24, between


    oe_setup_addon service.librespot

    and

    activate_card() {


    AND IT WORKS ;-)


    ->

    ...

    . /etc/os-release

    . /etc/profile

    oe_setup_addon service.librespot


    sleep 5


    activate_card() {

    if [ -e "/proc/asound/$1" ]; then

    ...


    It seems to be a ressources start order issue. I don't know exactly which ressource...maybe sound or network cards? Or librespot service starts too quickly, not sure about that...


    Regards

    Hi,


    I'm running librespot on intel nuc with libreelec and librespot won't to start on boot...I tried issues from other posts without any result :(


    Log :

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: INFO:librespot: librespot 5e5bc0b (2017-06-23). Built on 2017-06-23.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: WARN:librespot::apresolve: Failed to resolve Access Point: HTTP error

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: WARN:librespot::apresolve: Using fallback "ap.spotify.com:80"

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: INFO:librespot::session: Connecting to AP "ap.spotify.com:80"

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Error { repr: Custom(Custom { kind: Other,

    error: StringError("failed to lookup address information: Temporary failure in name resolution") }) }', /checkout/src/libcore/result.rs:859

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC sh[636]: note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=101/n/a

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Unit entered failed state.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped librespot.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Start request repeated too quickly.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start librespot.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Unit entered failed state.

    Jun 27 12:19:15 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.librespot.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.


    I don't understand, DNS resolution works perfectly...


    Thanks :)