Posts by luX0r.reload

To install to the internal memory you can use the menu item "Reboot from install to eMMC" in the mode of shutdown\reboot. When you reboot the system will automatically attempt to install LE in the internal memory.

Where's this menu item? I've currently installed on my box your LibreElec 20170614, and when I click on Exit in Kodi, I don't see this option.
    Is it present in Android? I don't understand.
    Thanks

I should have said internal storage as rom by definition is read only; but to answer your question I was using another build for the M8S BCM4335 posted here. I booted into android recovery, installed the zip file included in the build, crossed my fingers and it worked. I then used Libreelec's update function to install the LibreELEC-S812.LAN_100.arm-17.3_20170614 build

Yes, you install on nand not rom.

balbes150
    There is any way to install your libreelec on nand instead of on a sd card?

@balbes150

I've a TronSmart MXIII 2GB/16GB. Till now every new builds install without a problems (sd card), but with latest build - after 20170614 - libreelec stop on install with "file corruption error".
    Trying to install the 20170704 build too, but same "file corruption error". Reinstalling build 20170614 and install works fine.

Now I'm in fear when upgrading cause lost all my customizations and configuration.
    Any solution for backup and restore entire sd card after a broken upgrade?

Thanks

Hi balbes150 ,

using your LibreElec for MXIII_Plus by several month on my tronsmart 2GB/16GB. Everythings works fine, but with the latest build "LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-17.3_20170614" I can't browse file in Kodi file manager. Move pointer with mini-keyboard or with a mouse doesn't work.
    This bug appened only in the file manager. All the rest works like a charm.