Posts by gthebest

I'm not Hijacking Thread or being smart, Just questioning your specific instructions.

For UPDATE (Not Upgrade it confuses newbies)use the .tar (Don't UnZip)

Put the (tar image, not a tar image) .tar in the (upgrade folder) Update folder ? I can be corrected on the name of this folder as i haven't flashed yet so i don't know if this is the name of this folder.

I unzip the img.gz file,I take the image and i put it in the update folder and that's it! But I will try again with the tar file to see the difference. The folder is calling "update"

Boot with your sdcard then transfer update to right folder and reboot

Which folder? This folder is in the SD card or in the internal disc of my tv box?

I think I do it. I put the file LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.2b-MXIII-PLUS.img in the folder "Update" and I reboot. In the settings of LibreELEC it says version 17.4 but when I reboot the logo of Kodi says 17.3. Do I choose the right file for my tv box (MXIII-G) ?

New images are being prepared v8.0.2b.

Then i will start some experiments soon for those guys boxes i said i will.

Edit: New images are up :)

Hello Dimitris and thank you. I'm now in LibreELEC 8.0.2a (I have install it in a SD card in my MXIII-G TV box) and I would like to update to 8.0.3b. How can I do this without install again everything from the beginning ?