Posts by Samui

kszaq

I didn't compile the system completely.

Just tried it with squashfs tools to extract the SYSTEM and then compress it again with the parameters you mentioned.

There was no error message shown during the extraction and compressing process. Additionaly i generated a new checksum, too. But it is not working.

One more time a question about the new 1.6 release.

I got it managed to boot it up one time, but after a reboot it was not bootable again.

Could it be, that the system.img is too big for the primary FAT16 Partition?

Even an update would not be possible, because the partition size of the usually used FAT16 system partitions

is here 640MB instead of the 512MB which are used for all the other images :?:

I tried to install your new release. Unfortunately i do not get a picture on my TV and also no sound with HDMI connected. When i checked my SD Card later, it prepared the LE Disk partition during the time my K1 Plus box was switched on. So i reinserted the card, but still the same. I used the correct DTB for my box. What went wrong or maybe there is a bug in the new release?