Posts by Alejandro3

Hey!

I've decided to pick a 4K Tv box with a decent Wifi chip and I'm between the Khadas Vim and the Zidoo A5S. Which one would you guys pick?

They seem to be two decent brands from what I've read... Appreciate any insight ;)

Thanks in advance!

PD: I have the Mini M8S II in mind too.

Damn it's difficult to find a bang for the buck... Which characteristics should i focus on? Amlogic 905x and...?

Brands such as Mini or Beelink are recommendable? Any Xiaomi box where you can install Libreelec? It would be easier if the Rasp had 4K support :(

Thanks!

Klojum yep that's one of the posts I looked before asking but "various cheap AMLogic S905(X) devices" didn't solve my problem.. Btw sorry for the links, I wasn't willing to do publicity.

wrxtasy damn Wi-Fi is quite of a priority for me too cause I wouldn't be able to connect it via ethernet.

Let me know if you have any ideas of boxes I could get... I really don't know what to purchase with my budget...

kszaq I'll check it out.

Hey guys,

I have read many posts but I still have doubts when choosing the perfect TV box for my use..

I have a 4K TV and would like to take profit of it so, therefore, my desired box should have the following features:

- Support 4K
    - Kodi
    - Transmission (or similar to automate RSS downloads)
    - Something like pi-hole if possible (just as an additional feature).

I don't really know either if you can install things like transmission or pi-hole in Libreelec...

My budget is around 50-60€ maximum. Any recommendations? I am looking at the following 905x currently but I am open to suggestions:

Mini M8S II: Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Android Amlogic S905X Quad Core Processor 2GB+8GB

Xiaomi Mi 3S TV Box: Original Xiaomi Mi 3S TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core

Beelink MINI MXIII II: Beelink MINI MXIII II TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core 2G + 16G

Thanks in advance!