Posts by Raymondm2007

so i have the krypton v17 running , but seem like my touch screen is not working rite.. the whole display dosen't work except the lower right side corner works, but when i touch it, the mouse pointer comes on the left side . how can i get it to work right?

I have a egalax usb touch controller attached to a 4 wire touch resistor display

Is there anyway to increase the UI size? It's cause I have it hooked up to my car screen, and the UI is a tab small. I already used zoom, but I use it,half of the text disappear.. I'm using TV jack output and the resolution is greyed out so I can't changed that either. .

Addon you found does nothing itself - it is part of my tslib solution to manage touchsreen. But for this you need special image with this included. In the past I build images from time to time but I don't do that anymore for a different reasons.

thank you, i was trying it and i kept getting

LibreELEC:~ # ~ # cd /storage/.config/ts
    -sh: /storage: Permission denied
    LibreELEC:~ # ~/.config/ts systemctl stop kodi
    -sh: /storage/.config/ts: Permission denied
    LibreELEC:~ #

i signed in ssh root@ ip address and just root i still get the same error

ok guys, i have this driver and touch screen setup with a PI3 running v7.0.1 kernel 4.4.7 , Kodi 16.1 ,the driver is hook up by a usb cable, the touch works its just way off. I touch the left side and it show the arrow on the right side. I searched around if theres a way to calibrate it and the only thing i found was " Tslib/Kodi Touch Screen Calibration" i have installed it but when i go to run the setup its stuck at" working" never opens. does anybody know how to get this to work? in the mean time i'm using an Amazon bluetooth remote to control the PI3, I really want to use my touch screen.