Posts by datrh

i'm working on a 18.2 image and will retry to get something working with crazycat_aml.

with my latest attempt i got a "exports duplicate symbol" but i'm close to figure out why.

regards

crazycat_aml /crazycat, i got

he's not happy with the amlvideodri.... so i will not go further with this and stay with the kernel dvb modules. (edit : well ... i will try a last thing but first kodi18.2 release)

end of this week , i will post the kodi18.2 images

i'm working on a 18.2 image and will retry to get something working with crazycat_aml.

with my latest attempt i got a "exports duplicate symbol" but i'm close to figure out why.

regards

oki try this one, it seems to be ok.

LibreELEC-X8-X8H.arm-LE9-Kodi_18.1.img

no need to add something via kodi.

let me know.

and the x8hp.. LibreELEC-X8-H_Plus.arm-LE9-Kodi_18.1.img

next : kodi 18.2

oki try this one, it seems to be ok.

LibreELEC-X8-X8H.arm-LE9-Kodi_18.1.img

no need to add something via kodi.

let me know.

Hi.

Update procedure is really straight forward, thanks.

Unfortunately even after updating to 18.1, the box keep on freezing after pressing stop in a movie. :-(

seems that there's something between the kodi "resolution" /mali driver. you need to find what's stable for you.

https://kodi.wiki/view/settings/system/display

check how other x8hp users have been successful to get it working.

:angel: my bad, you have a x8hp and the image is only for the x8-x8h. it can't work

thanks for the feedback

and indeed "Pretty weird but it seems to like the 50hz" cause my x8-h is hooked up into a pana plasma 1280×720 60hz (kodi resolution, i'm not speaking about whitelist because i don't have one nor a adjust refresh rate set on start/stop)

oh ja. I do get a Minix LOGO when the thing boots, so dun know where the black screen story came from :-)

got this on my x8-h but anyway what matters is that it works

- Docker addon - I think this is more difficult due to Kernel 3.10. Not sure if is possible to build kernel with Docker needed parameters activated (I've tried for other OS for minix with kernel 3.10, but not succeeded till now). I can't remember if on 17.6 version Docker is working. Can someone with this version confirm?

latest docker versions aren't "compatible" with a 3.10 kernel

Not your fault.

It was experimental.

I will rebuilt something with the media_build (17.6 image)