Posts by kvazel

I just want to confirm that the last version (17.3) for MXIII Plus works perfectly installed to internal (eMMC) on MXIII G (2GB+8GB).

In order to help others who want to do the same, procedure was as follows:

1. Multiboot was already enabled (using toothpick method from the first page of this thread)

2. Downloaded img.gz file from the link in the first page (latest version from 02.06.2017)

3. Burned to microSD card using Libreelec burning tool

4. Insert microSD card into TV box and power on.

5. In Libreelec settings enable SSH service

6. in the Libreelec settings find the IP address of your TV box, and write it down.

7. Download Putty (program for SSH) to a PC. There are. others ways to SSH into Libreelec, I used this.

8. In Putty enter the IP address of the TV box you previously wrote down and connect.

9. You will be asked for username and password. Username is root, password is libreelec.

after you have been connected to your TV box with SSH enter command:

installtointernal

confirm with 'yes' when prompted

reboot device

Lan, wifi works. Bluetooth haven't tried since I don't use it. Remote control works without problem.

Device is very quick and responsive.

This is just my experience with MXIII G box. For others boxes it may not work this way.

I would like to thanks balbes150 for his hard work. Thank you very much.

You inspired me to register to this forum and share my experience with other and maybe help someone. I never registered to any forum before.

If there is a way to donate for a beer to developer, I would be glad to. I am sure that the many other users would too.

Best regards.