Posts by TryAgain

So I have an N100 with iGPU with LE 11.0.1. Working pretty well so far. One issue I have that if TV or AVR are not switched on when LE is booted up, I get no video output until I ssh into the LE machine (so it's up) and reboot it.

Since it has displayport, hdmi and d-sub, I suspect that the board selects something else than HDMI for video output and doesn't switch back after the video chain has been turned on, I looked into the BIOS, but couldn't find and option there to fix video output to HDMI.

Is there maybe an option in LE to fix video output by the iGPU to HDMI?

I am looking to bring my 10 years old LE hardware to current levels. I have an OriginAE S10 case which I'd like to keep using. Apparently it supports miniITX and yATX boards. I found the N100M from ASRock featuring an Intel N100 which has Integrated Intel UHD Graphics with 24 EUs/750 MHz.

The specs support 4K and HDR. I saw some comments about N100 being used here. Am I right to assume that this will (should, at least) work with LE?

Thanks!

I‘ve read through the forum and saw that ARM devices (Odroid etc.) are currently considered a very good pick for 4k HDR, and that for other platforms support for HDR with libreelec is still being baked. However, I‘d like to stay with x86 - and need a MicroATX board for my case.

Am I right that Intel iGPU UHD 630 is the path to go? For HDR, HDMI 2.0a seems to be required. Thing is, I can‘t seem to find any socket 1200 or 1152v2 board that has HDMI 2.0a, and only one (Supermicro) that has HDMI 2.0...

So I know that HDR is still being worked on in Kodi, but also on the HW side there seems to be no option (for micro ATX)?

Hi, I just upgraded from LibreELEC 7 to 8. The upgrade went very well. The only thing not working is fast forward. Every time I try it the GUI is shown, but the actual movie goes black. It stays black for appr. 5 secs even after I return to normal playback. Thereafter, the movie plays normal again.

I have an i3 4330 with Haswell graphics. Movie res is 1080p. Fast forward worked ok with LibreELEC 7.

Any hint what I could do to get mivie display working with fast forward?

Thanks!