Posts by chabro

Question to OP: Did you include wifi/bluetooth drivers before you compiled? From other threads I read, it seems like default support for Intel Compute Stick wifi/bluetooth, will be in linux kernel 4.12. Until now people have been using custom kernels (linuxium.com.au). Wifi worked with your img. Had a few issues after install (had to reboot twice before my network was seen). Will test over the next week whether I have more issues (like after waking from sleep etc).

Thanks for sharing your work!

I didn't want to have to fully overwrite the current windows install before seeing how stability and general running kodi was with libreELEC

Just bought the same device this week (HipStreetPC2GO). From what I've read, our problem is related to booting from 32bit UEFI (even though CPU is 64bit). Have to replace boot files with 32bit files. Here is a link (I've got it running). Read through thread and follow instruction. Note that to copy files across you need to mount the EMMC partition in live mode after install. Mine was /dev/mmcblk1p1 (you'll notice the partition as the installer formats before installing). I just mounted it to /media (which was empty in live) and copied needed files over from /flash/EFI/BOOT). Delete files in /dev/mmcblk1p1/EFI/BOOT before copying over (they'll be 64bit files)

32bit efi / uefi support for LE

Important info is in post #14 and #17. (take care to change grub.cfg to LABEL=LIBREELEC under install and live)