Can you try this. Rename this file to remote.conf and place it in /storage/.config and reboot or run remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf. your remote factory code seems to be 1dcc and have accordingly attached the file. Best of luck(hope it works, fingers crossed)
Ok fixed, thanks for your file that I have used as reference to do a merge.
remote.conf.txt is the one that I'm using right now and remote.stock.txt the original one from Android firmware.
The key mapping was inside a custom_begin structure... I have removed also the second custom_begin part.
Note that I don't know exactly the meaning of that structure but it just works for me.
Fell free to improve my merge with any comment about the second custom_begin