Posts by dixy

Hey maybe someone could help me...1 month ago i've instaled on my m201 (MXQ S805 V.2.0) LibreElec...So i've used this amazing tool for about 1 month...Recently my device has stop working...After conecting to power i see only blue light flash with no signal on tv...Also, i can't enter in debug mode with toothpick...no reaction...The device won't react on TV control and all that stuf...

P.S i've tried to unbrick my device in USB_Burning_Tool but i always get this error

[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Maybe someone could help me with this matter? Thank you )

Hey people,i have MXQ S805 Android tv box,and i would like to boot LibreELEC from a SD card,i've followed the instructions,flashed my 4gb sd card with LibreELEC and all that kind of stuff.. the problem is that device is not booting from the sd card..i've tried different versions of LibreELEC but the problem is still the same...I'm using toothpick and turning device ON at the same time and all i get is Amlogic S805 logo and that's all,no actions anymore.also i've tried to wait for about 15 minutes and still the same thing )

What should i do ? will be happy and thankful if somebody will reply ) thank you!