Posts by marabej

Hi, Kszaq

I tried, but without success. Downloaded the files from your link: backuptool.sh, update-binary, updater-script

I built the source, but now it doesn't want to flash the device. Tried with toothpick method.

After that I flashed with LibreELEC-S805.m201d.arm-7.0.3.2.zip and the device started just fine.

Via SSH updated with my image (/storage/.update).

Rebooted the device, it flashed, but again after that hanged on LOGO :(

Hi, Kszaq

Can You tell me How Can I build from source LibreElec NAND Release .zip update for MXQ with 512MB RAM memory?

I've build the image earlier, but forgot which version source code I used. After that old version you have changed something and the image doesn't work anymore on 512GB RAM devices

I have two boxes: One original Mxq S805 with 1GB RAM and the image works fine

Another one is maybe chinese replica with 512GB Ram. It flashes , but can't boot. Struck on the LOGO. (yelllow logo S805)

If I use your image for m210d - it works.

But I want to build my own image from source.

What should I change in the source tree to build .zip package for NAND for 512MB Ram memory?

Best Regards

It's not a single file, it should be a folder with 9082xs kernel driver source code. 9082xs.so from your shared folder is the kernel module that we need sources for. :)

Hi kszaq

I just received driver for 9082xs from the chinese engeneers.

Can you add it to the distribution?

I have S905X with that chip and I can check it if it works ...

I attached what they sent

It's an archive. There is a file around the driver named "Porting Guide.doc". I think you should replace a 3-4 files.

if there is a problem, I'll write them

best regards