Posts by verb

Hello everyone

I am new to Libreelec and i am trying to install Libreelec 7 to my box which has amlogic s805 and 256ram.. I have tried with v7.0.3.2 and i have successfully installed it on the nand but it keeps freezing after 1min or less . That's why i would like to try installing other versions like 7.95.beta6 but there is no zip file in the repo (

Index of /s805/old_builds/7.95.beta6) so please tell me how to create zip bootable file which i could install from android recovery menu. Also my box doesnt have sd card slot

Hello everyone. Is there anyone here with beelink mini mxiii ii if so please let me know if you did manage to install Libreelec ? I have tried LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012j , LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1l and LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012k-temp_sensor_disabled with this box and both device trees for gxl_p212_2g* . The box starts and after some time it freezes no respond nothing.. Is it possible all this problems to be because of fake chinese box ? after i have started playing with libreelec even though i havent installed it into nand (i have tried with usb and micro sd boot) i have noticed that the stock android has begun to freezes also :( . I have this box since 3-4 days. Also is there any requirements about the speed of the flash drive or sd card ???

ps: beelink mini mxiii ii 2gm ram 32gb nand

Hello everyone

I have Beelink mini mx3 box but i can't install Libreelec on it . I have tried to burn following images LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012j.img.gz and LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012j-temp_sensor_disabled.img.gz on usb and micro sd card with:

Code
    dd if=*.img of=/dev/sdX bs=4M

after burning the image i have placed gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb on the boot partition and i have tried the toothpick method. After holding the reset button for 1 min or so it hasn't booted, Please let me know what i am doing wrong.

BR

Hello everyone
    First of all sorry for my bad english. I like the whole idea of libreelec project and i have installed it on my android box. I have played with different libreelec versions but only LibreELEC-S805.m201d.arm-7.0.3.3c.zip went smoothly. Now i would like to try libreelec 8 but there is no zip file. Could you please point me out on how to create zip file from img . Also what's the difference of *.img and *.zip libreelec version. I have forgot to mention that my box has 512mb ram and it doesn't have sd card slot ( i have installed it in nand ).

BR