Posts by BJMg

After about 7 hours and 20 minutes I switched the log level to DEBUG. It seems that tvheadend htsp client addon has some kind of problem.

kodi.log

At this point tv no longer responds and even if I try to change a channel TV is still frozen on same image. I can quit PVR and relaunch it on different channel and it is still frozen on the same image.

When I tried to connect to tvheadend through VLC it worked normally. TV in kodi started to work only after I manually disconnected pvr addon from tvheadend.

I have done some further testing and discovered that when I leave it on certain channel for whole time. System every time freezes after same amount of time (about 7 hours and 26 minutes). I've tried it 3 times and always the same result.

I don't have any other machine which this device could be connected to, but I don't think that this is a hardware failure. At first I tried to use We OS (android based system from Wetek) and these kind of freezes hadn't been happenning (I had another problems with it. stuttering etc...).

I'm running libreelec on Wetek Play 2 from nand and after a few hours of running live tv (dvb-s tuner, tvheadend) whole libreelec freezes for few hours (12 and more) then it starts working again. Unfortunately I can't get a debug log because it takes a long time to get to this error and debug log wouldnt fit into my box's storage.

I attached system, kodi and tvheadend log.

dmesg.log kodi.log tvheadend.log