Posts by snoopd

Recommended: Go find a remote.conf specific to your box, with good feedback, download it, and place it in the root of the external flash device LibreELEC is installed on.

Might work alternative: Find the remote.conf file the older unknown build you are using, is using, and place it in same location given above.

I managed to get the remote.conf from my older libreelec install as all the remote buttons work as should on that install.
    I then downloaded LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.1k-temp_sensor_disabled.img which seems to work ok and not freeze!
    The problem I am having is that I cannot upload the remote.conf file to the etc/amremote folder, it looks like I dont have permission. Im using filezilla to access the system files.
    Any help on how to put the file in the folder would be appreciated :)
    I have also uploaded the remote.conf file here 2fIGs5onrR (it will need renaming to .conf) incase its of use to anyone else with a Beelink MINI MXIII II TV Box.

Recommended: Go find a remote.conf specific to your box, with good feedback, download it, and place it in the root of the external flash device LibreELEC is installed on.

Might work alternative: Find the remote.conf file the older unknown build you are using, is using, and place it in same location given above.

OK will try this later..Thanks :)

Hi
    I have found the device tree with the dtg.img files but which 1 should I use for the beelink minimx III??
    The awesome build I currently use with Kodi 16.1 was a previous build by kszaq specfic for the beelink minimx III.
    Kszaq did you make a specfic build using kodi17 for the beelink? or are they more generic builds now?
    thanks

I´m using Version J of the image this thread is about. Did you use the right dtb.img of the device tree ?
    I have no problems -exept dts/dolby passtrough only with 2 channel PCM as default Audio-
    everything is running smooth and stable so far.
    not every remote button is working. But I have an Airmouse.

In Android you should try FTMC instead of KODI or SPMC.

Where did you get the right dtg.img? Also I have no android on the box as I flashed a specfic tailor made version of libreelec for the beelink minimx III running kodi 16.1. This works perfect, dts hd,4k,3D,etc inc remote. But I want to upgrade to kodi 17 and this seems the only way!?
    Thanks

Hello,

Ive got a Beelink MINI MXIII II
    I am testing version 8.0.1k dual booting on a sdcard as want to upgrade to kodi 17.
    Is there a version that works better for the Beelink MINI MXIII II? as it boots up fine but the remote does not work at all also kodi keeps freezing?

What version are you using bylderup? do you have the same issues?
    Thanks