Posts by didjean

Hi there,

Thx for your reply.

I did that already, I also reported this issue on their forum and via their support. They always say to download their Windows drivers.

I just want to make sure I am not the only one facing this specific issue with Libreelec installed. I am pretty sure it's a Bios problem.

Again, it's all working fine when you have powered on once and you keep the device under power.

Since I bought my new NUC, after plugging in to the power socket, it can't be started it via the remote (unless I press multiple times - which is an issue as I am using a Harmony that starts multiple devices at the same time e.g. TV, Ampli). As soon as it has been powered on once, then I get no issue anymore. I can turn on or off with remote without problem.

I have tried different version of the BIOS, still the same issue. Wondering if anyone who have the same NUC model has the same issue.

I have contacted Intel but they say: "To have support for a Linux alike OS, we recommend to get support from users of that OS community portal/websites, just in case you have pending drivers."

My old NUC2820 don't have the issue. Any idea?

Well, I have once again tried to downgrade to an older BIOS version. At first sight it was absolutely the same. Suddently, I got inspired! I switched off totally (removed the plug) and then switched on. It's now working - no more sluggish interface and IR !

The only thing I still can't do is to use my remote to start my NUC when S5/Switch Off/ON (removing the plug). If anyone has the same NUC and it works, could you please let me know what version of BIOS you are using. It's also most probably related to that!

I'll carry on some tests tomorrow...

I bought a NUC6CAYH recently to upgarde from my old DN2820FYKH. I am facing 2 issues and would love to have some help/feedback from users here :)

The NUC has the latest BiOS + S3, S4, S5 power enabled.

The NUC is installed on a power socket that I totally switch off every night. The next day, when switching on the power socket, NUC IR won't respond at all. I need to use the NUC power button for the 1st boot. I have tried many different options in Bios and still not found a way to have it right!

Also, when doing that 1st boot to start the NUC/OpeneELEC LibreELEC, one of the 4 processors is at almost 100% resulting in a sluggish interface. I need to restart OpeneELEC LibreELEC at least once in order to have a normal setup. I was suspecting some kind of virus, so I reinstall everything from scratch. I got the same issue!

Anyone facing this or having any idea?

Thanks!

JF.

Hi there,

Coming back with another issue I am facing with HMA and the add-on. Back in June you already fixed an issue related the config file.

I just update my Librelec to the latest version and now I get the following error: Error connecting to VPN, authentication failed check username/password (or cert and keyfiles).

My credential are working fine on my computer, so it might be related to cet/key files. Please, What should I do?

Thx in advance for your help!

All ok, very sorry, it was a credential issue! Don't know what happened!

Cheers!

Hi there,

Coming back with another issue I am facing with HMA and the add-on. Back in June you already fixed an issue related the config file.

I just update my Librelec to the latest version and now I get the following error: Error connecting to VPN, authentication failed check username/password (or cert and keyfiles).

My credential are working fine on my computer, so it might be related to cet/key files. Please, What should I do?

Thx in advance for your help!

Hi there,

Please find below the HMA answer. Can we easily re-configure as proposed?

Many thanks for your great support!

----

Hello,

Thank you for contacting HMA customer support, and bringing this matter to our attention.

Based on the issue you described and your recent connections it appears that you are using outdated .ovpn config files while connecting.

We recently implemented lzo compression on our OpenVPN connections, which required any manual connections made to be re-configured using the new config files.

I am not sure where the Kodi add-on pulls the config files from, but if you have the option of inputting them yourself the correct config files to use can be found attached to my e-mail.

Please do let me know if you need further assistance.

Many thanks for all your answers.

FYI - have just reported the issue to HMA and provided a link to this thread. They have just opened a ticket.

Fingers crossed - otherwise, I will need to find another provider (but still have a HMA subscription until September...)

Hi there,

Since a couple of days, probably since I updated to 17.3 Libreelec, I get "connected, checking location info" when trying to connect to server. I am using HMA, Have re-instaleld Kodi, the addon, on 2 diffrent devices (Intel NUC).

Any idea what is going wrong?

Many thanks!