Posts by kayman1021

Hello kszaq!

I've been using your images for a while, thank you for developing them. It is actually my first post in this forum.

I have 2 identical MX III S905 2GB mem boxes with Gigabit wired. Recently I've bought an GTX 1060 card for my main PC, which makes available to stream the desktop and/or the games from it to the boxes trough an addon called moonlight.

I have only tried it on LE8 versions, but no luck so far. I attached today's debug kodi.log and some command line outputs from ssh.

When i try to pair with my PC from GUI it shows the confirmation code
    When code typed into pc, box throws an error: Failed to pair to server, try again.

Strangely, i can pair them trough commandline. Sadly the stream cannot be started, SDL is not build with video support.

This week i tried to build the image from your git multiple times. I've modified the SDL2 .mk file, enabled video and video-opengles.
    I used an up-to-date Ubuntu server 16.04 in Virtualbox, but builds always fail somewhere in media_build. :(

Is there a magic trick to build you image apart from "PROJECT=S905 ARCH=arm tools/download-tool" and "PROJECT=S905 ARCH=arm make image"?

Thanks in advance