Posts by apfello

Yes! you can use my Google drive addon in both pis and select one folder to sync your saves/bios/roms (it depends in storage size):
    GitHub - bite-your-idols/script.pigdrive: Google Drive as a kodi addon for Raspberry Pi.

But if you say you have a 24/7 server in your home you cann try to select a folder in it as your emulators folder (including bios/roms/saves). Just go to retroarch settings>folders and change default ones (/storage/emulators/...) to your server ones (http://192.168.1.XX/path/to/emulators/...) it should work. Maybe you need to add that folder to libreelec media folders but I am not sure... just try it! ...and give us feedback ;)

Hello again,

sorry for the long pause, it took quite some while for my new Raspberry Pi to get delivered but today it finally arrived.
    Sooo to make things short - it works like a charme.
    I had to mount my server as a networkshare into the different Pis because RetroArch could not access Network Files. But as soon as i had them mounted i could set everything up and i have just tested it and it works just the way i wanted it :)

Thank you for your great work - now i can continue all of my games in the bedroom aswell. Sleep is for the weak anyway :)

Greetings apfello.

Hello,
    first of all - thank you for your great work. I really enjoy being able to switch fast from my Kodi to RetroArch forth and back.

I have a question - i am planning to buy another Pi for my TV in my Bedroom. My Wife is currently playing a lot of old games on the first Pi in the living room - is it possible to synchronize the save files ?
    I`ve got an third Media Server at home which is running on debian and running 24/7 hosting a couple of other stuff for me including the mysql database for synchronized Kodi.
    It would be cool to store the savegames or even better all the emulators / bioses and roms on this server and just stream it from all the Pis to the specific tvs.

Not sure if this is possible though, hope you/someone can help me :)
    Greetings,
    apfello.