Posts by cle

I did reset the VPN files and using 8.0.3 Open elec, VPN manager, trying to connect using PIA, I get connection OK to Romania and IP address is:
    5.254.103.146 (sorry, my bad is only four I have to change my glasses) but the service provider is UNKNOWN.
    I get the UNKNOWN service provider to any UDP connect (even if disconnected).
    Problem for me is that I need to know the provider name.

Just FYI. Openelec with 8.0.4 fixed the service provider name not showing up. Everything work great wit PIA.

I made a small mod to the Pure files. It should download them automatically if you connect to the first connection again (and you're on the latest build)
    [hr]
    cle, I've no clue what you're trying to say

I did reset the VPN files and using 8.0.3 Open elec, VPN manager, trying to connect using PIA, I get connection OK to Romania and IP address is:
    5.254.103.146 (sorry, my bad is only four I have to change my glasses) but the service provider is UNKNOWN.
    I get the UNKNOWN service provider to any UDP connect (even if disconnected).
    Problem for me is that I need to know the provider name.

TCP Worked.
    UDP Failed.

Reset VPN Files. Will test and let you know.

Hi zonboided,
    With the 8.0.3 Openelec just released, the VPN connection does not show right in VPN manager. Instead of 4 sets, the IP address shows 5 sets and location unknown.
    With 8.0.2 was working OK.