Posts by mad_season

Hiya, does anyone have a working M18 with the std remote? EDIT: i found this: thread-524-post-6087.html#pid6087 and will be trying that.

Would you be able to post/PM me a remote.conf file for M18 (s905). My remote.conf file seems very abbreviated compared to the ones posted here and similar to one posted on another thread. However i do see that many of the remote.conf files have the same factory code:#amlogic NEC remote
    factory_code = 0x1dcc000I will check this against mine that i extracted from my firmware and see if i can use the ones above and then map the keys from there. I do know that many of the beelink boxes use this remote:

One thing of concern is that using the kodi keymap editor is that none of the button presses are registering.

Will try and update post experimentation.

EDIT 2: works.
    I remapped some keys using the remote.conf from this post: thread-524-post-6093.html#pid6093 and then used the one kszaq supplied as a reference and dmesg +debug flag in the file to make my custom mapping. all works. interestingly the factory codes and ircodes were completely different between the working one and the one i got from my android. no wonder it never worked. correct factory_code = 0x7f800001 for M18.

Thank You!

Hi, I have the same remote on MXQ. Could you post your remote.conf please, I am having trouble getting all keys to work?
    Many thanks