Posts by Devian

LOL Yeah thanks for pointing that out, 0.5GB of RAM and 2GB of Flash, in fact it says 1.8GB of Flash in Kodi and Android (that's the Android I put on the box as I wrote over the original because K's builds wouldn't install, not sure what the original Android firmware saw). K's build is on Nand and I may try an SD install but I'd rather have my Kodi backup running from NAND but I'm not sure if there;s a way to get it on to NAND with only the 1.8GB of Flash. It's a 'shitbox' it seems! :D It's not really that funny as it was £24, but hey you have to laugh! :cool:

No internet other than mobile at the mo so have to be careful with my usage, just stood outside the local Library and downloaded a couple more Android ROM's to see if they will show more storage etc. Not very hopeful, as said above, but worth a shot.

Will wait a few more days for any feedback here and then just ask the seller for a refund. Yes (ebay) and (yes) China! Would have bought locally but these boxes all seem dodgy lately. If anybody knows a UK seller doing the genuine item at a cheap price they can PM me and I may purchase from them.

I have the same model, i opened it, looks ok, but nothing at all to prevent overheating. No heatsink on CPU, no metal plate in the case. That why it's so superlight.
    I havent been able to flash anything on it yet.

Hi, i have tried the MXQ image, and all works OK.
    Except for CEC to work bad, will disbale it via SSH, have to try that later
    But the worst problem is:
    When it's flashed and turned on for the first time, the LED is BLUE.
    Then we turn OFF, and it stays BLUE.
    Then we turn ON and it is RED.
    Turn OFF again and it's BLUE.

It is so onlogical, then i would prefer power OFF = NO LED
    power ON = ANY LED (dont care what color).

Not it just causes confusion. Is there any way to fix this?
    I can check the motherboard number if u need it?