Posts by Silki

Klojum, It wasn't an advert simply the device I was intended to purchase for this task but thanks.

edit4ever, Thanks for the feedback, only other issue is the PI in question is offline (No internet Connection) I tend to browse GITS or Kodi Official Mirror to get Add ons how can I do this with LE to get Tvh ??

GOing back to the offline setup can the EPG and TV show info just come down via the TV aerial ??

Started looking into adding Live TV/ Recording onto my PI 2

I have a few questions :

1. Will it working running TVHeadend backend and the PVR Client on the same raspberry pi 2 running LibreELEC that I want to watch TV on ?

2. Will thsi adaptr work giving me the option to watch one and record a TV show at the same time ?
    Hauppauge WinTV-dual HD - Dual, Triple Mode, TV Tuner for Freeview (DVB-T), Freeview HD (DVB-T2) and Cable (DVB-C) broadcasts

3. Are these PVR clients resource Hungary ? will this max out my PI so I cant use it for anything else ?

4. does the PI have to stay "ON" the at all times to record shows ? Don't think the raspberry pi 2 has a sleep option.

5 How relabel is this setup to replace my set top box ?

Nicolas, Sorry should have mentioned this is an offline PI.

Klojum, glad its not just me ....

Unless it could get the time from my Qnap NAS ? ... goolgle says ....

QNAP Turbo NAS Software User Manual

Maybe this is an option until Libreelec fix this.

I assume I can add an local IP instead of publilc

serves:
    0.uk.pool.ntp.org
    1.uk.pool.ntp.org
    2.uk.pool.ntp.org
    3.uk.pool.ntp.org

Hi,

I have some old VHS - DVD conversions for family vidoes.

These are VOBs but chapters dont seem to thumbnail ... I have the box ticked ?? If I manually create a Bookmark it does .... ??

Did you fully select the correct country and city (if necessary) in the International settings?
    Switch the Kodi GUI to "Expert' level for full menu options.

Hi Yes .... It says British UK (from memory) and then grayed out it says London

Doesn't seem to be any option though to set GMT or BST though ?

Hi,

Added a RTC to my PI2 but now matter how many times (No pun intended) I correct the time via SSH It displays +1 hour after a reboot.

Check time zone and its Britian and UK time

Help ??? is this a bug ???

I have an offline Raspberry Pi 2 and I am planning to add a RTC

Any suggestions ?

Also is there an Add-on or easy way (Edit Config file) to set this up ??

offline - How do I set the time first time round ?